Report NEP-REG-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Per J. Agrell & Mehdi Farsi & Massimo Filippini & Martin Koller, 2013. "Unobserved heterogeneous effects in the cost efficiency analysis of electricity distribution systems," Working Papers 0038, Swiss Economics.
- Hélène Le Cadre & David Mercier, 2013. "Is Energy Storage an Economic Opportunity for the Eco-Neighborhood?," Post-Print hal-00758916, HAL.
- Donald N. Dewees, 2013. "The Economics of Renewable Electricity Policy in Ontario," Working Papers tecipa-478, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Bruno Amable & Ivan Ledezma, 2013. "Export performance and product market regulation," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13010, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Pittman, Russell & Choi, Sunghee, 2013. "The Economics of Railways Restructuring in South Korea," MPRA Paper 44992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Georg Zachmann, 2013. "Electricity infrastructure: More border crossings or a borderless Europe?," Policy Contributions 772, Bruegel.
- Vincent van den Berg, 2013. "Over- and Under-Bidding in Tendering," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-033/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Christopher R. Knittel & Ryan Sandler, 2013. "The Welfare Impact of Indirect Pigouvian Taxation: Evidence from Transportation," NBER Working Papers 18849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ioannis Tikoudis & Erik T. Verhoef & Jos N. van Ommeren, 2013. "On Revenue Recycling and the Welfare Effects of Second-Best Congestion Pricing in a Monocentric City," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-031/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Boying Liu & Ana Espinola-Arredondo, 2013. "The Impact of Environmental Taxes on Firms' Technology and Entry Decisions," Working Papers 2013-2, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.