Report NEP-REG-2013-02-08This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Noriaki Matsushima & Keizo Mizuno, 2012. "Infrastructure Upgrades and Foreclosure with Coexistence of Service-Based and Facility-Based Firms," ISER Discussion Paper, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University 0860, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Giorgio Gualberti & Luis Filipe Martins & Morgan Bazilian, 2012. "An Econometric Analysis of the Effectiveness of Development Finance for the Energy Sector," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.100, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ibon Galarraga & Luis M. Abadie & Alberto Ansuategi, 2013. "Economic Efficiency, Environmental Effectiveness and Political Feasibility of Energy Efficiency Rebates: The Case of the Spanish Energy Efficiency Renove Plan," Working Papers, BC3 2013-05, BC3.
- Ugur, Mehmet, 2012. "Governance, Regulation and Innovation: Introducing New Studies," MPRA Paper 44151, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2013.
- David Heres & Steffen Kallbekken & Ibon Galarraga, 2013. "Understanding Public Support for Externality-Correcting Taxes and Subsidies: A Lab Experiment," Working Papers, BC3 2013-04, BC3.
- Enrica De Cian & Samuel Carrara & Massimo Tavoni, 2012. "Innovation Benefits from Nuclear Phase-out: Can they Compensate the Costs?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.96, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Philippe Aghion & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & David Hemous & Ralf Martin & John Van Reenen, 2012. "Carbon Taxes, Path Dependency and Directed Technical Change: Evidence from the Auto Industry," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2012.99, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2013. "Renewable energy consumption and economic efficiency: Evidence from European countries," MPRA Paper 44136, University Library of Munich, Germany.