Report NEP-REG-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kopsakangas-Savolainen, Maria & Takalo, Tuomas, 2012. "Competition before sunset: The case of the Finnish ATM market," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 32/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Daniel Albalate & Jordi Perdiguero, 2012. "“Entry Regulation Asymmetries and Gasoline Competition in a Mixed Motorway Network”," IREA Working Papers, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics 201218, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Ben Jebli, Mehdi & Ben Youssef, Slim, 2012. "Timing of adoption of clean technologies, transboundary pollution and international trade," MPRA Paper 42467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2012. "Environmental policies, product market regulation and innovation in renewable energy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE) 2012-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Francis Bloch & Axel Gautier, 2012. "Strategic Bypass Deterrence," Working Papers, HAL hal-00749318, HAL.
- Giuseppe De Feo & Joana Resende & Maria Eugenia Sanin, 2012. "Optimal Allocation of Tradable Emission Permits under Upstream-Downstream Strategic Interaction," DEM Working Papers Series, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management 013, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Vincent van den Berg, 2012. "Advantaged Bidders in Franchise Auctions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 12-117/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Desquilbet, Marion & Poret, Sylvaine, 2012. "How do GM / non GM coexistence regulations affect markets and welfare?," TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) 12-350, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Marc Remer, 2012. "An Empirical Investigation of the Determinants of Asymmetric Pricing," EAG Discussions Papers, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division 201210, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Bowen, T. Renee & Chen, Ying & Eraslan, Hulya, 2012. "Mandatory versus Discretionary Spending: The Status Quo Effect," Research Papers, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business 2121, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Laura GRIGOLON & Nina LEHEYDA & Frank VERBOVEN, 2012. "Public support for the European car industry: an integrated analysis," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische StudiÃ«n ces12.14, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.