Report NEP-REG-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2011. "Environmental Protection Agencies: Measuring the Welfare Benefits from Regulation under Different Information Contexts," Working Papers 2011-11, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Didier Bensadon, 2011. "The accounting regulation in the French context: The case of corporate groups (1921-1943)," Post-Print halshs-00640504, HAL.
- Camille Chaserant & Sophie Harnay, 2011. "Reputation on a credence good market: an economic analysis of professional self-regulation," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-32, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Rob Aalbers & Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova, 2011. "Optimal regulation under unknown supply of distributed generation," CPB Discussion Paper 192, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Dominique Gu/'egan & Wayne Tarrant, 2011. "Viewing Risk Measures as Information," Papers 1111.4417, arXiv.org.
- Sarah Draus, 2011. "Does Inter-Market Competition Lead to Less Regulation?," CSEF Working Papers 296, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou, 2011. "Bank capital and risk in the South Eastern European region," Working Papers 137, Bank of Greece.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011. "Financial Engineering and Engineering of Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 34838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julian T. S. Chow & Jay Surti, 2011. "Making Banks Safer," IMF Working Papers 11/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicolas Veron, 2011. "What Can and Cannot Be Done about Rating Agencies," Policy Briefs PB11-21, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Item repec:zwi:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2011. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," CEPR Discussion Papers 8660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Müller, Kathrin, 2011. "Patterns and effects of entry in US airline markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-059, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.