Report NEP-REG-2011-11-28This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Espinola-Arredondo & Felix Munoz-Garcia, 2011. "Environmental Protection Agencies: Measuring the Welfare Benefits from Regulation under Different Information Contexts," Working Papers, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University 2011-11, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Didier Bensadon, 2011. "The accounting regulation in the French context: The case of corporate groups (1921-1943)," Post-Print halshs-00640504, HAL.
- Camille Chaserant & Sophie Harnay, 2011. "Reputation on a credence good market: an economic analysis of professional self-regulation," EconomiX Working Papers 2011-32, University of Paris West - Nanterre la DÃ©fense, EconomiX.
- Rob Aalbers & Viktoria Kocsis & Victoria Shestalova, 2011. "Optimal regulation under unknown supply of distributed generation," CPB Discussion Paper 192, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Dominique Gu/'egan & Wayne Tarrant, 2011. "Viewing Risk Measures as Information," Papers 1111.4417, arXiv.org.
- Sarah Draus, 2011. "Does Inter-Market Competition Lead to Less Regulation?," CSEF Working Papers, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy 296, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Panayiotis P. Athanasoglou, 2011. "Bank capital and risk in the South Eastern European region," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 137, Bank of Greece.
- Coskun, Yener, 2011. "Financial Engineering and Engineering of Financial Regulation," MPRA Paper 34838, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Julian T. S. Chow & Jay Surti, 2011. "Making Banks Safer," IMF Working Papers 11/236, International Monetary Fund.
- Nicolas Veron, 2011. "What Can and Cannot Be Done about Rating Agencies," Policy Briefs PB11-21, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Item repec:zwi:wpaper:1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Acemoglu, Daron & Aghion, Philippe & Bursztyn, Leonardo & Hemous, David, 2011. "The Environment and Directed Technical Change," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 8660, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- HÃ¼schelrath, Kai & MÃ¼ller, Kathrin, 2011. "Patterns and effects of entry in US airline markets," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-059, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.