Report NEP-REG-2011-11-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Skold, Alida S., 2011. "Intended and Unintended Results of the Proposed Volcker Rule," MPRA Paper 34672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dominique Guegan & Wayne Tarrant, 2011. "Viewing Risk Measures as information," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00639489, HAL.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Stavins, Robert N., 2011. "The Promise and Problems of Pricing Carbon: Theory and Experience," Working Paper Series rwp11-041, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Mathias Drehmann & Claudio Borio & Kostas Tsatsaronis, 2011. "Anchoring countercyclical capital buffers: the role of credit aggregates," BIS Working Papers 355, Bank for International Settlements.
- Daley, Jenifer & Matthews, Kent & Zhang, Tiantian, 2011. "Post-crisis cost efficiency of Jamaican banks," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/27, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Dietrich, Antje-Mareike & Sieg, Gernot, 2011. "Welfare effects of subsidizing a dead-end network of less polluting vehicles," Economics Department Working Paper Series 12, Technische Universität Braunschweig, Economics Department.
- Rajat Acharyya, 2011. "Southern Export of Dirty "Variety" and Optimality of Environmental Standards : Case of Consumption Pollution," Governance Working Papers 21749, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Aldy, Joseph E. & Stavins, Robert N., 2011. "Using the Market to Address Climate Change: Insights from Theory and Experience," Working Paper Series rwp11-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Sugata Marjit & Amit K. Biswas, 2011. "Informality, Corruption and Trade Reform," Trade Working Papers 22896, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Roger Fouquet, 2011. "The Demand for Environmental Quality in Driving Transitions to Low Polluting Energy Sources," Working Papers 2011-11, BC3.
- Kisswani, Khalid/ M., 2011. "The effects of the U.S. price control policies on OPEC: lessons from the past," MPRA Paper 34624, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bulow, Jeremy & Klemperer, Paul, 2011. "Price Controls and Consumer Surplus," Research Papers 2086, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.