Report NEP-REG-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rexhäuser, Sascha & Rammer, Christian, 2011. "Unmasking the Porter hypothesis: Environmental innovations and firm-profitability," ZEW Discussion Papers 11-036, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Avi Goldfarb & Catherine Tucker, 2011. "Privacy and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 17124, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kingiri, Ann & Hall, Andy, 2011. "Dynamics of biosciences regulation and opportunities for biosciences innovation in Africa: Exploring regulatory policy brokering," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 023, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- Adrienne M. Ohler, 2011. "The Impact of Rate-of-Return Regulation on Electricity Generation from Renewable Energy," Working Paper Series 20110403, Illinois State University, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Federico & Paul Sharp, 2011. "The Cost of Railroad Regulation: The Disintegration of American Agricultural Markets in the Interwar Period," Discussion Papers 11-17, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Skoglund, Jimmy & Chen, Wei, 2010. "Calculating incremental risk charges: The effect of the liquidity horizon," MPRA Paper 31535, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2011.
- Stephens, Eric & Thompson, James, 2011. "CDS as Insurance: Leaky Lifeboats in Stormy Seas," Working Papers 2011-9, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Axel Gautier & Per J. Agrell, 2011. "A Theory of Soft Capture," CREPP Working Papers 1107, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Kirkegaard, Jacob & Sbrancia, Belen, 2011. "Financial repression redux," MPRA Paper 31641, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Antonio Capobianco & Hans Christiansen, 2011. "Competitive Neutrality and State-Owned Enterprises: Challenges and Policy Options," OECD Corporate Governance Working Papers 1, OECD Publishing.
- Kopp, Robert E. & Mignone, Bryan K., 2011. "The US government's social cost of carbon estimates after their first year: Pathways for improvement," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-16, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Cédric Philibert, 2011. "Interactions of Policies for Renewable Energy and Climate," IEA Energy Papers 2011/6, OECD Publishing.
- Philippe Aghion & Julian Boulanger & Elie Cohen, 2011. "Rethinking industrial policy," Policy Briefs 566, Bruegel.