Report NEP-REG-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José De Gregorio, 2010. "Macroprudential Regulation, Financial Stability and Capital Flows," Economic Policy Papers Central Bank of Chile 37, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gorecki, Paul K., 2011. "Economic Regulation: Recentralisation of Power or Improved Quality of Regulation?," Papers WP373, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Xavier Vives, 2010. "Competition and Stability in Banking," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 576, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bushnell, James & Mansur, Erin T. & Chong, Howard G., 2010. "Profiting from Regulation: An Event Study of the EU Carbon Market," Staff General Research Papers 32737, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carlo Brambilla, 2011. "Fading Investment Banking? Italy Before the Second World War," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1111, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Franklin Allen & Elena Carletti, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 575, Central Bank of Chile.
- Mélise Jaud, 2011. "Food safety, reputation and trade," Working Papers halshs-00586310, HAL.
- Anthoff, David & Rose, Steven K. & Tol, Richard S. J. & Waldhoff, Stephanie, 2011. "Regional and Sectoral Estimates of the Social Cost of Carbon: An Application of FUND," Papers WP375, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Devitt, Conor & Diffney, Seán & FitzGerald, John & Malaguzzi Valeri, Laura & Tuohy, Aidan, 2011. "Goldilocks and the Three Electricity Prices: Are Irish Prices "Just Right"?," Papers WP372, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Polborn, Sarah, 2011. "The Political Economy of Carbon Securities and Environmental Policy," Working Papers 10-19, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Bushnell, James, 2011. "Adverse Selection and Emissions Offsets," Staff General Research Papers 32736, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jorge H. García & Matthew T. Heberling & Hale W. Thurston, 2010. "Optimal pollution trading without pollution reductions: a note," VNIVERSITAS ECONÃMICA 008292, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- James Alm & H. Spencer Banzhaf, 2011. "Designing Economic Instruments for the Environment in a Decentralized Fiscal System," Working Papers 1104, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Goux, Dominique & Maurin, Eric & Petrongolo, Barbara, 2011. "Worktime Regulations and Spousal Labour Supply," IZA Discussion Papers 5639, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sedjo, Roger A., 2011. "Carbon Neutrality and Bioenergy: A Zero-Sum Game?," Discussion Papers dp-11-15, Resources For the Future.
- Miguel Ricaurte, 2010. "The Role of Labor Markets in Structural Change," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 584, Central Bank of Chile.
- Edgar Villa & Jorge A. Restrepo, 2010. "Do bans on carrying firearms work for violence reduction? Evidence from a department-level ban in Colombia," VNIVERSITAS ECONÃMICA 008298, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - BOGOTÁ.
- Curwen, Reece & Mugera, Amin W. & White, Benedict, 2011. "Deregulation of the Australian Wheat Export Market: What Happened to Wheat Prices?," Working Papers 102023, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.