Report NEP-REG-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paolo Angelini & Andrea Enria & Stefano Neri & Fabio Panetta & Mario Quagliariello, 2010. "Pro-cyclicality of capital regulation: is it a problem? How to fix it?," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 74, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Clevo Wilson & Manel Jayamanna & Wasantha Athukorala, 2010. "Why do policy decision-makers opt for command and control environmental regulation? An economic analysis with special reference to Sri Lanka," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 259, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Anat R. Admati & Peter M. DeMarzo & Martin F. Hellwig & Paul Pfleiderer, 2010. "Fallacies, Irrelevant Facts, and Myths in the Discussion of Capital Regulation: Why Bank Equity is Not Expensive," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_42, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Renaud BourlÃ¨s & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations in Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth? Panel Data Evidence for OECD Countries," NBER Working Papers 16520, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ã‰ric Tymoigne, 2010. "Financial Stability, Regulatory Buffers, and Economic Growth: Some Postrecession Regulatory Implications," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_637, Levy Economics Institute.
- CÃ©line Gauthier & Zhongfang He & Moez Souissi, 2010. "Understanding Systemic Risk: The Trade-Offs between Capital, Short-Term Funding and Liquid Asset Holdings," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 10-29, Bank of Canada.
- StÃ©phane Jacobzone & Faye Steiner & Erika Lopez Ponton & Emmanuel Job, 2010. "Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Management Systems: Preliminary Statistical and Econometric Estimates," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 17, OECD Publishing.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & FrÃ©dÃ©ric Robert-Nicoud, 2010. "On the Origins of Land Use Regulations: Theory and Evidence from US Metro Areas," SERC Discussion Papers, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE 0038, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- David A. Moss, 2010. "Reversing the Null: Regulation, Deregulation, and the Power of Ideas," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-080, Harvard Business School.
- Jacobo Pastor GarcÃa Villarreal, 2010. "Successful Practices and Policies to Promote Regulatory Reform and Entrepreneurship at the Sub-national Level," OECD Working Papers on Public Governance 18, OECD Publishing.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "Central banks and different policies implemented in response to the recent Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 26605, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mirella Damiani, 2010. "Labour regulation, corporate governance and varieties of capitalism," Quaderni del Dipartimento di Economia, Finanza e Statistica, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica 76/2010, UniversitÃ di Perugia, Dipartimento Economia, Finanza e Statistica.
- Saltoglu, Burak & Yenilmez, Taylan, 2010. "Analyzing Systemic Risk with Financial Networks An Application During a Financial Crash," MPRA Paper 26684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhard Madlener & Ilja Neustadt, 2010. "Renewable energy policy in the presence of innovation: does government pre-commitment matter?," SOI - Working Papers 1010, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.