Report NEP-REG-2010-11-13This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rennings, Klaus & Rammer, Christian, 2010. "The impact of regulation-driven environmental innovation on innovation success and firm performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Helland, Eric & Klick, Jonathan, 2010. "To Regulate, Litigate, or Both," Working paper 32, Regulation2point0.
- Noel, Pierre, 2010. "Ensuring Success for the EU Regulation on Gas Supply Security," Working paper 34, Regulation2point0.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Kruse, Jörn, 2010. "Calling party pays or receiving party pays? The diffusion of mobile telephony with endogenous regulation," DICE Discussion Papers 10, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Rennings, Klaus & Rexhäuser, Sascha, 2010. "Long-term impacts of environmental policy and eco-innovative activities of firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-074, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fremeth, Adam R. & Holburn, Guy L. F., 2010. "Information Asymmetries and Regulatory Decision Costs: An Analysis of U.S. Electric Utility Rate Changes 1980–2000," Working paper 595, Regulation2point0.
- Alemanno, Alberto & Wiener, Jonathan B., 2010. "Comparing Regulatory Oversight Bodies Across the Atlantic: The Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs in the US and the Impact Assessment Board in the EU," Working paper 43, Regulation2point0.
- Markus Lang & Marc Laperrouza & Matthias Finger, 2010. "The Effects of Increased Competition in a Vertically Separated Railway Market," Working Papers 0025, Swiss Economics.
- DeMuth, Christopher, 2010. "Rationalism in Regulation," Working paper 573, Regulation2point0.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Mendez, Susan J. & Rønde, Thomas, 2010. "Regulation of pharmaceutical prices: Evidence from a reference price reform in Denmark," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hahn, Robert W., 2010. "An Evaluation of Government Efforts to Improve Regulatory Decision Making," Working paper 611, Regulation2point0.
- Emma Aisbett & Larry Karp & Carol McAusland, 2010. "Compensation for Indirect Expropriation in International Investment Agreements: Implications of National Treatment and Rights to Invest," CEPR Discussion Papers 648, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Herr, Annika, 2010. "Quality and welfare in a mixed duopoly with regulated prices: The case of a public and a private hospital," DICE Discussion Papers 07, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Rosellon, Juan & Tregear, Juan & Zenon, Eric, 2010.
"El modelo HRV para expansión óptima de redes de transmisión: una aplicación a la red eléctrica de Ontario
[The HRV Model for the Optimal Expansion of Transmission Networks: an Application to t," MPRA Paper 26471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hahn, Robert W. & Stavins, Robert N., 2010. "The Effect of Allowance Allocations on Cap-and-Trade System Performance," Working paper 47, Regulation2point0.
- BOUCKAERT, Jan & VAN DIJK, Theon & VERBOVEN, Frank, 2010. "Access regulation, competition, and broadband penetration: An international study," Working Papers 2010020, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Sophie Legras, 2010. "Environmental myopia in a multi-pollutants setting : the case of climate change and acidification," INRA UMR CESAER Working Papers 2010/8, INRA UMR CESAER, Centre d'’Economie et Sociologie appliquées à l'’Agriculture et aux Espaces Ruraux.
- Louis Hotte, 2010. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate privately or act collectively," Working Papers 1007E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Alemanno, Alberto, 2010. "The European Regulatory Response to the Volcanic Ash Crisis Between Fragmentation and Integration," Working paper 585, Regulation2point0.
- Zenon, Eric & Rosellon, Juan, 2010.
"Expansión de las Redes de Transmisión Eléctrica en Norteamérica: Teoría y Aplicaciones
[The Expansion of Electricity Networks in North America: Theory and Applications]," MPRA Paper 26470, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Origo, Federica & Lucifora, Claudio, 2010. "The Effect of Comprehensive Smoking Bans in European Workplaces," IZA Discussion Papers 5290, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paul Waide, 2010. "Phase Out of Incandescent Lamps: Implications for International Supply and Demand for Regulatory Compliant Lamps," IEA Energy Papers 2010/5, OECD Publishing.
- Winston, Clifford, 2010. "Last Exit: Privatization and Deregulation of the U.S. Transportation System," Working paper 618, Regulation2point0.
- Haucap, Justus & Coenen, Michael, 2010. "Regulierung und Deregulierung in Telekommunikationsmärkten: Theorie und Praxis," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 01, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).