Report NEP-REG-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:reg:wpaper:619 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerard Caprio, 2009. "Safe and Sound Banking: A Role for Countercyclical Regulatory Requirements?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Michael, Delgado & Neha, Khanna, 2010. "Voluntary pollution abatement and regulation in the presence of a green market," MPRA Paper 25026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Frank Jensen & Linda Nøstbakken, 2010. "Quota Enforcement in Resource Industries: Self-Reporting and Differentiated Inspections," IFRO Working Paper 2010/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised May 2011.
- Rohling, Moritz, 2010. "Prices vs. Quantities with incomplete enforcement and different enforcement probabilities," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 24, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Network industries and regulatory jurisdiction," IESE Research Papers D/859, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2287 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabel ArgimÃ³n & Jenifer Ruiz, 2010. "The effects of national discretions on banks," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1029, Banco de Espaï¿½a.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Independent regulators: Theory, evidence and reform proposals," IESE Research Papers D/860, IESE Business School.
- Viral V. Acharya & Hamid Mehran & Anjan Thakor, 2010. "Caught between Scylla and Charybdis? Regulating bank leverage when there is rent seeking and risk shifting," Staff Reports 469, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Spencer Banzhaf, 2010. "Regulatory Impact Analyses of Environmental Justice Effects," NCEE Working Paper Series, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency 201008, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2010.
- Sherzod N. Tashpulatov, 2010. "Analysis of Electricity Industry Liberalization in Great Britain: How Did the Bidding Behavior of Electricity Producers Change?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp415, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Developing Economies and the Environment: The Role of Trade and Capital Flows," Working Papers id:2860, eSocialSciences.
- G. Menzies & R. Bird & P. Dixon & M. Rimmer, 2010. "Asset Price Regulators, Unite: you have Macroeconomic Stability to Win and the Microeconomic Losses are Second-order," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-205, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kley, Fabian & Wietschel, Martin & Dallinger, David, 2010. "Evaluation of European electric vehicle support schemes," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2010, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).