Report NEP-REG-2010-09-25This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Oleg Eismont issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Williams III, Roberton C., 2010. "Growing State-Federal Conflicts in Environmental Policy: The Role of Market-Based Regulation," Working paper 619, Regulation2point0.
- Gerard Caprio, 2009. "Safe and Sound Banking: A Role for Countercyclical Regulatory Requirements?," Department of Economics Working Papers 2009-06, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Michael, Delgado & Neha, Khanna, 2010. "Voluntary pollution abatement and regulation in the presence of a green market," MPRA Paper 25026, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lars Gårn Hansen & Frank Jensen & Linda Nøstbakken, 2010. "Quota Enforcement in Resource Industries: Self-Reporting and Differentiated Inspections," IFRO Working Paper 2010/10, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised May 2011.
- Rohling, Moritz, 2010. "Prices vs. Quantities with incomplete enforcement and different enforcement probabilities," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 24, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Network industries and regulatory jurisdiction," IESE Research Papers D/859, IESE Business School.
- Item repec:eab:financ:2287 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Isabel Argimón & Jenifer Ruiz, 2010. "The effects of national discretions on banks," Banco de Espaï¿½a Working Papers 1029, Banco de Espa�a.
- Trillas, Francesc, 2010. "Independent regulators: Theory, evidence and reform proposals," IESE Research Papers D/860, IESE Business School.
- Viral V. Acharya & Hamid Mehran & Anjan Thakor, 2010. "Caught between Scylla and Charybdis? Regulating bank leverage when there is rent seeking and risk shifting," Staff Reports 469, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Spencer Banzhaf, 2010. "Regulatory Impact Analyses of Environmental Justice Effects," NCEE Working Paper Series 201008, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2010.
- Sherzod N. Tashpulatov, 2010. "Analysis of Electricity Industry Liberalization in Great Britain: How Did the Bidding Behavior of Electricity Producers Change?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp415, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Partha Sen, 2010. "Developing Economies and the Environment: The Role of Trade and Capital Flows," Working Papers id:2860, eSocialSciences.
- G. Menzies & R. Bird & P. Dixon & M. Rimmer, 2010. "Asset Price Regulators, Unite: you have Macroeconomic Stability to Win and the Microeconomic Losses are Second-order," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-205, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Kley, Fabian & Wietschel, Martin & Dallinger, David, 2010. "Evaluation of European electric vehicle support schemes," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S7/2010, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).