Report NEP-REG-2010-02-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cao, Jin, 2010. "Illiquidity, insolvency, and banking regulation," Discussion Papers in Economics 11370, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/16155/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fabrizio Cafaggi, 2010. "Private Regulation, Supply Chain and Contractual Networks: The Case of Food Safety," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 10, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Philip Maymin, 2010. "Regulation Simulation," Papers 1002.2281, arXiv.org.
- Alesina, Alberto & Algan, Yann & Cahuc, Pierre & Giuliano, Paola, 2010. "Family Values and the Regulation of Labor," IZA Discussion Papers 4747, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Colin Scott, 2010. "Regulatory Governance and the Challenge of Constitutionalism," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 7, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).
- Fiona Stewart, 2010. "Pension Funds' Risk-Management Framework: Regulation and Supervisory Oversight," OECD Working Papers on Insurance and Private Pensions 40, OECD Publishing.
- Arvind Ashta & Sophie Raimbault, 2009. "Business Perceptions of the new French regime on Auto-Entrepreneurship: a risk-taking step back from socialism," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 09-058.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & JosÃ© Luis PeydrÃ³, 2010. "Financial Regulation, Integration and Synchronization of Economic Activity," KoÃ§ University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum 1005, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2010.
- Robert M. Feinberg & Mieke Meurs & Kara M. Reynolds, 2010. "Maintaining New Markets: Determinants of Antitrust Enforcement in Central and Eastern Europe," Working Papers, American University, Department of Economics 2010-05, American University, Department of Economics.