Report NEP-REG-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00396268_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Stephen W. Salant, 2009. "A Free Lunch in the Commons," NBER Working Papers 15086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prantl, Susanne & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra, 2009. "How Does Entry Regulation Influence Entry into Self-Employment and Occupational Mobility?," IZA Discussion Papers 4221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory DE WALQUE & Olivier PIERRARD & Abdelaziz ROUABAH, 2009. "Financial (in)stability, supervision and liquidity injections : a dynamic general equilibrium approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Central bank’s role and involvement in bank regulation: Lender of last resort arrangements and the Special Resolution Regime (SRR)," MPRA Paper 15771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zahrnt, Valentin, 2009. "Transparency of Complex Regulation: How Should WTO Trade Policy Reviews Deal with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Policies?," ECIPE Working Papers 50365, European Centre for International Political Economy (ECIPE).
- Aghion, Ph. & Askenazy, Ph. & Bourlès, R. & Cette, G. & Dromel, N., 2009. "Education, Market Rigidities and Growth," Working papers 229, Banque de France.
- Flandreau, Marc & Gaillard, Norbert & Packer, Frank, 2009. "Ratings Performance, Regulation and the Great Depression: Lessons from Foreign Government Securities," CEPR Discussion Papers 7328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, H.A. & Jong, F.C.J.M. de & Lefebvre, J.J.G., 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Legal Insider Trading in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper 2009-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró-Alcalde, José Luis, 2009. "What Lies Beneath the Euro's Effect on Financial Integration? Currency Risk, Legal Harmonization, or Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 7314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Bad Bank(s) and Recapitalization of the Banking Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 897, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Johannes Paha, 2009. "Using Accounting Data in Cartel Damage Calculations – Blessing or Menace?," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200929, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hernández Ibarzábal, José Alberto, 2009. "Energy policy and regulatory challenges in natural gas infrastructure and supply in the energy transition in Sweden," Arbetsrapport 2009:9, Institute for Futures Studies.