Report NEP-REG-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00396268_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Matthew J. Kotchen & Stephen W. Salant, 2009. "A Free Lunch in the Commons," NBER Working Papers 15086, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Prantl, Susanne & Spitz-Oener, Alexandra, 2009. "How Does Entry Regulation Influence Entry into Self-Employment and Occupational Mobility?," IZA Discussion Papers 4221, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gregory DE WALQUE & Olivier PIERRARD & Abdelaziz ROUABAH, 2009. "Financial (in)stability, supervision and liquidity injections : a dynamic general equilibrium approach," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES) 2009006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "Central bank’s role and involvement in bank regulation: Lender of last resort arrangements and the Special Resolution Regime (SRR)," MPRA Paper 15771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zahrnt, Valentin, 2009. "Transparency of Complex Regulation: How Should WTO Trade Policy Reviews Deal with Sanitary and Phytosanitary Policies?," ECIPE Working Papers, European Centre for International Political Economy (ECIPE) 50365, European Centre for International Political Economy (ECIPE).
- Aghion, Ph. & Askenazy, Ph. & Bourlès, R. & Cette, G. & Dromel, N., 2009. "Education, Market Rigidities and Growth," Working papers, Banque de France 229, Banque de France.
- Flandreau, Marc & Gaillard, Norbert & Packer, Frank, 2009. "Ratings Performance, Regulation and the Great Depression: Lessons from Foreign Government Securities," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7328, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Degryse, H.A. & Jong, F.C.J.M. de & Lefebvre, J.J.G., 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Legal Insider Trading in the Netherlands," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2009-48, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem & Papaioannou, Elias & Peydró-Alcalde, José Luis, 2009. "What Lies Beneath the Euro's Effect on Financial Integration? Currency Risk, Legal Harmonization, or Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dorothea Schäfer & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2009. "Bad Bank(s) and Recapitalization of the Banking Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 897, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Johannes Paha, 2009. "Using Accounting Data in Cartel Damage Calculations – Blessing or Menace?," MAGKS Papers on Economics, Philipps-UniversitÃ¤t Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung) 200929, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Hernández Ibarzábal, José Alberto, 2009. "Energy policy and regulatory challenges in natural gas infrastructure and supply in the energy transition in Sweden," Arbetsrapport, Institute for Futures Studies 2009:9, Institute for Futures Studies.