Report NEP-REG-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- AMBEC Stefan & DESQUILBET Marion, 2008. "Pest Resistance Regulation and Pest Mobility," LERNA Working Papers 08.21.265, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Monique Ebell & Christian Haefke, 2008. "Product Market Deregulation and the U.S. Employment Miracle," CEP Discussion Papers dp0874, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Scherer, F. M., 2008. "Dynamics and Regulation of the Asian Pharmaceutical Industry: A Critical Review," Working Paper Series rwp08-021, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Ross Levine & Alexey Levkov & Yona Rubinstein, 2008. "Racial Discrimination and Competition," NBER Working Papers 14273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brian C. Murray & Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer, 2008. "Balancing Cost and Emissions Certainty: An Allowance Reserve for Cap-and-Trade," NBER Working Papers 14258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Erel, Isil, 2007. "The Effect of Bank Mergers on Loan Prices: Evidence from the U.S," Working Paper Series 2006-19, Ohio State University, Charles A. Dice Center for Research in Financial Economics.
- Antoni Estevadeordal & Alan M. Taylor, 2008. "Is the Washington Consensus Dead? Growth, Openness, and the Great Liberalization, 1970s-2000s," NBER Working Papers 14264, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- YongDong Zou & Stephen M. Miller & Bernard Malamud, 2008. "Geographic Deregulation and Commercial Bank Performance in US State Banking Markets," Working papers 2008-25, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.