Report NEP-REG-2008-06-27This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Goel, Rajeev K., 2008. "Regulatory bottlenecks, transaction costs and corruption: A cross-country investigation," BOFIT Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition 10/2008, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Luc Laeven & Ross Levine, 2008. "Bank Governance, Regulation, and Risk Taking," NBER Working Papers 14113, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jens Arnold & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Stefano Scarpetta, 2008. "Regulation, Allocative Efficiency and Productivity in OECD Countries: Industry and Firm-Level Evidence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers, OECD Publishing 616, OECD Publishing.
- Blackorby, Charles & Szalay, Dezsö, 2008. "Regulating a Monopolist with unknown costs and unknown quality capacity," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics 858, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Grischa Perino, 2008. "The Design of Permit Schemes and Environmental Innovation," Working Papers, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics 0467, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2008.
- Kris J. Mitchener & Mari Ohnuki, 2008. "Institutions, Competition, and Capital Market Integration in Japan," NBER Working Papers 14090, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- B. Leyman & K. Schoors, 2008. "Bank Debt Restructuring under Belgian Court-Supervised Reorganization," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration 08/508, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Kohei Kubota & Yoshiro Tsutsui, 2008. "Degree of Competition of Consumer Loan Industry," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP) 08-26, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Tara Watson & Angela Fertig, 2008. "Minimum Drinking Age Laws and Infant Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 14118, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abdelkrim Araar & Yazid Dissou & Jean-Yves Duclos, 2008. "Household Incidence of Pollution Control Policies: a Robust Welfare Analysis Using General Equilibrium Effects," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0809, CIRPEE.
- Marc Peters & Hugues Pirotte, 2008. "Comment on the proposed CRD amendment on significant risk transfer," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-021.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.