Report NEP-REG-2008-03-15This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:7740 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- TCHANA TCHANA, Fulbert, 2007. "The Welfare Cost of Banking Regulation," MPRA Paper 7588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Lorent, 2008. "Risks and regulation of insurance companies: is Solvency II the right answer?," Working Papers CEB, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles 08-007, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Silvester van Koten, 2007. "Legally Separated Joint Ownership of Bidder and Auctioneer: Illustrated by the Partial Deregulation of the EU Electricity Markets," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp346, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Monasso, Ton & van Leijden, Fabian, 2007. "Telecommunication regulation as a game: deepening theoretical understanding," MPRA Paper 7625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Khan, Haider & Liu, Yibei, 2008. "Globalization and the WTO Dispute Settlement Mechanism: Making a Rules-based Trading Regime Work," MPRA Paper 7613, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.