Report NEP-REG-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marco Becht & Colin Mayer & Hannes F. Wagner, 2008. "Where do firms incorporate? Deregulation and the cost of entry," OFRC Working Papers Series, Oxford Financial Research Centre 2008fe04, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- PUJOL, Frédéric, 2007. "Regulatory and Policy Implications of Emerging Technologies to Spectrum Management," MPRA Paper 6787, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Aghion & Robin Burgess & Stephen Redding & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "The Unequal Effects of Liberalization: Evidence from Dismantling the License Raj in India," IEW - Working Papers, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich 345, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Minervini, Fulvio, 2007. "Emerging Technologies and Access to Spectrum Resources: the Case of Short-Range Systems," MPRA Paper 6786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00239289_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Vries, Gary & De Vries, Pierre, 2007. "The Role of Licence-Exemption in Spectrum Reform," MPRA Paper 6847, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brännlund, Runar, 2008. "Productivity and environmental regulations - A long run analysis of the Swedish industry," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 728, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Keith Blackburn & Gonzalo F. Forgues-Puccio, 2007. "Why is Corruption Less Harmful in Some Countries Than in Others?," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester 88, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.