Report NEP-REG-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Firat Cengiz, 2007. "Passing-On Defense and Indirect Purchaser Standing in Actions for Damages against the Violations of Competition Law: what can the EC learn from the US?," Working Papers, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia 07-21, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Sonja Fagernas & Prabirjit Sarkar & Ajit Singh, 2007. "Legal Origin, Shareholder Protection and the Stock Market: New Challenges from Time Series Analysis," WEF Working Papers, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London 0023, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Dennis Gaertner, 2007. "Monopolistic Screening under Learning By Doing," SOI - Working Papers, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich 0718, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Paul Finnie, 2007. "Stock market performance and pension fund investment policy: rebalancing, free float, or market timing?," DNB Working Papers, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department 156, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jensen, Nathan M. & Li, Quan & Rahman, Aminur, 2007. "Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter : understanding corruption using cross-national firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4413, The World Bank.
- Item repec:nbb:docwpp:200711-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karen Banks, 2007. "The Application of the Fundamental Freedoms to Member State Tax Measures: Guarding against Protectionism or Second-guessing National Policy Choices?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS) 31, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).