Report NEP-REG-2007-12-08This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Firat Cengiz, 2007. "Passing-On Defense and Indirect Purchaser Standing in Actions for Damages against the Violations of Competition Law: what can the EC learn from the US?," Working Papers 07-21, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- Sonja Fagernas & Prabirjit Sarkar & Ajit Singh, 2007. "Legal Origin, Shareholder Protection and the Stock Market: New Challenges from Time Series Analysis," WEF Working Papers 0023, ESRC World Economy and Finance Research Programme, Birkbeck, University of London.
- Dennis Gaertner, 2007. "Monopolistic Screening under Learning By Doing," Working Papers 0718, University of Zurich, Socioeconomic Institute.
- Jacob A. Bikker & Laura Spierdijk & Paul Finnie, 2007. "Stock market performance and pension fund investment policy: rebalancing, free float, or market timing?," DNB Working Papers 156, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jensen, Nathan M. & Li, Quan & Rahman, Aminur, 2007. "Heard melodies are sweet, but those unheard are sweeter : understanding corruption using cross-national firm-level surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4413, The World Bank.
- Item repec:nbb:docwpp:200711-29 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karen Banks, 2007. "The Application of the Fundamental Freedoms to Member State Tax Measures: Guarding against Protectionism or Second-guessing National Policy Choices?," EUI-RSCAS Working Papers 31, European University Institute (EUI), Robert Schuman Centre of Advanced Studies (RSCAS).