Report NEP-REG-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levy, Amnon, 2007. "A Mean-Variance Portfolio Analysis of the Demand and Supply of a Potentially Infectious Service," Economics Working Papers, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia wp07-02, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Godlewski, Christophe, 2007. "The design of bank loan syndicates in Emerging Markets Economies," MPRA Paper 4020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jeffrey A. Miron & Elina Tetelbaum, 2007. "Does the Minimum Legal Drinking Age Save Lives?," NBER Working Papers 13257, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pievatolo, Maria Chiara, 2007. "The pirate from Koenigsberg: why closed source software is not worth of copyright protection," MPRA Paper 4002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christine Jolls, 2007. "Employment Law and the Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 13230, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rui Albuquerque & Neng Wang, 2007. "Agency Conflicts, Investment, and Asset Pricing," NBER Working Papers 13251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.