Report NEP-REG-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Friedrich Schneider, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption all over the World: What do we really Know?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1806, CESifo Group Munich.
- Siotis, Georges & Martínez Granado, María Teresa, 2006. "Computing abuse related damages in the case of new entry: An illustration for the Directory Enquiry Services market," DFAEII Working Papers 2006-02, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Brian S. Armour & M. Melinda Pitts, 2006. "Smoking: taxing health and Social Security," Working Paper 2006-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Gruère, Guillaume P., 2006. "An analysis of trade related international regulations of genetically modified food and their effects on developing countries:," EPTD discussion papers 147, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nenova, Tatiana, 2006. "Takeover laws and financial development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4029, The World Bank.
- Peter T. Leeson & Russell S. Sobel, 2006. "Weathering Corruption," Working Papers 06-07 Classification-, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Yinhua Mai, 2006. "Removing border protection on wheat and rice: effects on rural income and food securities in China," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-160, Monash University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- John K. Stranlund & Yakov Ben-Haim, 2006. "Price-Based vs. Quantity-Based Environmental Regulation under Knightian Uncertainty: An Info-Gap Robust Satisficing Perspective," Working Papers 2006-1, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.