Report NEP-REG-2006-09-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yuliya Demyanyk & Charlotte Ostergaard & Bent E. Sørensen, 2006. "FU.S. banking deregulation, small businesses, and interstate insurance of personal income," Working Paper 2006/09, Norges Bank.
- Brügemann, Björn, 2006. "Employment Protection: Tough to Scrap or Tough to Get?," IZA Discussion Papers 2297, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Friedrich G. Schneider, 2006. "Shadow Economies and Corruption all over the World: What do we really know?," Economics working papers 2006-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Paul Conway & Donato de Rosa & Giuseppe Nicoletti & Faye Steiner, 2006. "Regulation, Competition and Productivity Convergence," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 509, OECD Publishing.
- Eckhard Wurzel, 2006. "Labour Market Reform in Germany: How to Improve Effectiveness," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 512, OECD Publishing.
- Simon P. Anderson, 2005. "Regulation of Television advertising," Virginia Economics Online Papers 363, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- De la Cruz, Javier & Stephanou, Constantinos, 2006. "Financial system structure in Colombia : a proposal for a reform agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4006, The World Bank.
- Gine, Xavier & Karlan, Dean S., 2006. "Group versus individual liability : a field experiment in the Philippines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4008, The World Bank.
- Nieves Carrera, 2006. "Mandatory audit firm rotation in Spain: a policy that was never applied," Working Papers Economia wp06-21, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Fernanda Rivas, 2006. "An experiment on corruption and gender," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0806, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Linda Yueh, 2006. "Patent Laws and Innovation in China," Economics Series Working Papers 271, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Antoni, Manfred & Jahn, Elke J., 2006. "Do changes in regulation affect employment duration in temporary work agencies?," IAB Discussion Paper 200618, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Merkl, Christian & Stolz, Stéphanie, 2006. "Banks' regulatory buffers, liquidity networks and monetary policy transmission," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2006,06, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Busse, Matthias & Groizard Cardosa, José Luis, 2006. "FDI, Regulations and Growth," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 6, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Blackburn, Keith & Forgues-Puccio, Gonzalo F., 2006. "Financial Liberalisation, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 8, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Mookherjee, Dilip & von Lilienfeld-Toal, Ulf, 2006. "Bankruptcy law, bonded labor and inequality," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 18, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.