Report NEP-REG-2006-07-21This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonese, 2006. "Firm Regulation and Profit-Sharing: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Eric M. Uslaner, 2006. "Does Diversity Drive Down Trust?," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.69, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicoletta Ferro, 2006. "Riding the Waves of Reforms in Corporate Law, an Overview of Recent Improvements in Italian Corporate Codes of Conduct," Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei 2006.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Krisztina TÃ³th, 2005. "The Impact of Legislature and Citizens on the Budgeting Process in Switzerland: Lessons for Central and Eastern Europe," FSES Working Papers 387, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Knack, Stephen, 2006. "Measuring corruption in Eastern Europe and Central Asia : a critique of the cross-country indicators," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3968, The World Bank.