Report NEP-REG-2005-05-14This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Christian Calmes issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Borm, P.E.M. & Estevez Fernandez, M.A. & Fiestras-Janeiro, G., 2005. "Competitive Environments and Protective Behaviour," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 2005-50, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Andrew Burke & Stuart Fraser, 2005. "The Impact of Intellectual Property Rights on Self-Employed Entrepreneurship: an International Analysis," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2005-13, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Roger Lagunoff, 2005. "Dynamic Stability and Reform of Political Institutions," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0505006, EconWPA.
- C. Robert Clark & Andrew Leach, 2005. "Energy Regulation in Quebec," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2005rb-03, CIRANO.
- Sison, Alejo J. & Fontrodona, Joan, 2005. "Ethical aspects of e-commerce: data subjects and content," IESE Research Papers D/586, IESE Business School.
- Aykut Kibritcioglu, 2005. "Banking Sector Crises and Related New Regulations in Turkey," Macroeconomics, EconWPA 0505006, EconWPA.
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:128 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00001308_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore