Report NEP-REG-2004-08-23This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kai Li, 2004. "The Growth of Global Equity Markets: A Closer Look," Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings 54, Econometric Society.
- Manuel Oechslin & Reto Foellmi, 2004. "Small-Scale Firms And Trade Liberalisation," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004, Royal Economic Society 123, Royal Economic Society.
- Kee, Hiau Looi & Hoekman, Bernard, 2003. "Imports, entry, and competition law as market disciplines," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3031, The World Bank.
- Benjamin Liebman & Kara M. Olson, 2004. "The Returns from Rent-Seeking: Campaign Contributions, Firm Subsidies, and the Byrd Amendment," International Trade, EconWPA 0408003, EconWPA.
- Christian CalmÃ¨s, 2004. "Regulatory Changes and Financial Structure: The Case of Canada," Working Papers, Bank of Canada 04-26, Bank of Canada.