Report NEP-REG-2000-06-29This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luc Moers, 2000. "Determinants of Enterprise restructuring in Transition: Description of a Survey in Russian Industry," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-026/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:1900010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Theo Offerman & Jan Potters, 2000. "Does Auctioning of Entry Licenses affect Consumer Prices? An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-046/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Stephen Martin, 2000. "Competition Policy for High Technology Industries," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 00-010/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Sonin Konstantin, 2000. "Inequality, Property Rights, and Economic Growth in Transition Economies: Theory and Russian Evidence," EERC Working Paper Series 2k-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.