Report NEP-PUB-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laszlo Goerke, 2014. "Income Tax Buyouts and Income Tax Evasion," IAAEU Discussion Papers, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU) 201401, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Egebark, Johan & Kaunitz, Niklas, 2014. "Do payroll tax cuts raise youth employment?," Research Papers in Economics, Stockholm University, Department of Economics 2014:1, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- DE DONDER, Philippe & PESTIEAU, Pierre, 2013. "Lobbying, family concerns and the lack of political support for estate taxation," CORE Discussion Papers, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE) 2013070, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2014. "Circumstantial Risk: Impact of Future Tax Evasion and Labor Supply Opportunities on Risk Exposure," IZA Discussion Papers 7917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kasy, Maximilian, 2014. "Who wins, who loses? Tools for distributional policy evaluation," Working Paper 143126, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Nicolas Dias Gomes & Pedro André Cerqueira & Luís Alçada Almeida, 2014. "Effects of Taxation on Software Piracy Across the European Union," GEMF Working Papers, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra 2014-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Robert Hahn & Robert Ritz, 2014. "Optimal Altruism in Public Good Provision," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge 1403, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Dai, Zhixin & Hogarth, Robin M. & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014. "Ambiguity on Audits and Cooperation in a Public Goods Game," IZA Discussion Papers 7932, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Matthew Ryan & Flavio Menezes, 2014. "Public-Private Partnerships for Transport Infrastructure: Some Efficiency Risks," Discussion Papers Series, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia 499, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.