Report NEP-PUB-2012-10-27This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefanie Stantcheva & Emmanuel Saez & Thomas Piketty, 2012. "Optimal Taxation of Top Labor Incomes: A Tale of Three Elasticities," 2012 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics 78, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Duncan, Denvil & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2012. "Unequal Inequalities: Do Progressive Taxes Reduce Income Inequality?," IZA Discussion Papers 6910, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nir Jaimovich & Sergio Rebelo, 2012. "Non-linear Effects of Taxation on Growth," NBER Working Papers 18473, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoppe, Eva I. & Schmitz, Patrick W., 2012. "Public-private partnerships versus traditional procurement: Innovation incentives and information gathering," MPRA Paper 41966, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Micheletto, Luca & Sjögren, Tomas, 2012. "Public Goods in a Voluntary Federal Union: Implications of a Participation Constraint," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 850, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Shimizutani, Satoshi & Oshio, Takashi, 2012. "Public Pension Benefits Claiming Behavior: New Evidence from the Japanese Study on Aging and Retirement," CIS Discussion paper series, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University 573, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.