Report NEP-PUB-2012-07-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Norma B. Coe & Zhenya Karamcheva & Richard Kopcke & Alicia H. Munnell, 2012. "Do Income Taxes Affect the Progressivity of Social Security?," Issues in Brief, Center for Retirement Research ib2012-3, Center for Retirement Research, revised Jan 2012.
- Thomas K. Bauer & Tanja Kasten & Lars-H. R. Siemers, 2012. "Business taxation and wages: evidence from individual panel data," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge, UniversitÃ¤t Siegen, FakultÃ¤t Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht 153-12, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Abdulfatah Sheikhbihi Adam & Sinne Smed, 2012. "The effects of different types of taxes on soft-drink consumption," IFRO Working Paper, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics 2012/9, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics, revised Nov 2012.
- Chisari, Omar Osvaldo & Mastronardi, Leonardo Javier & Romero, Carlos Adrián, 2012. "Local taxes in Buenos Aires City: A CGE approach," MPRA Paper 40029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hae:wpaper:2012-6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dufrénot, G. & Triki, K., 2012. "Public debt ratio and its determinants in France since 1890 Does econometrics support the historical evidence?," Working papers, Banque de France 385, Banque de France.
- Kazuyuki Sugimoto, 2012. "Public Finance and its Legal Framework: Toward a Legal Framework to Ensure Fiscal Consolidation and Fiscal Policy Management," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(1), pages 21-44, June.