Report NEP-PUB-2012-05-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schanz, Sebastian & Schmidt, Günter & Dinh, Hai-Dung & Kersch, Mike, 2012. "Problems in taxation: An optimization approach for loss offset options," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 131, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Olken, Benjamin A. & Singhal, Monica, 2011. "Informal Taxation," Scholarly Articles 5689166, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- Amihai Glazer & Hiroki Kondo, 2012. "Governmental Transfers and Altruistic Private Transfers," Working Papers 111209, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Bernard Gauthier & Jonathan Goyette, 2012. "Fiscal policy and corruption," Cahiers de recherche 12-09, Departement d'Economique de la Faculte d'administration à l'Universite de Sherbrooke.
- Claude Ménard, 2011. "Is Public-Private Partnership Obsolete?," Working Papers halshs-00653090, HAL.
- Cok, Mitja & Urban, Ivica & Verbič, Miroslav, 2012. "Income redistribution through taxes and social benefits: the case of Slovenia and Croatia," MPRA Paper 38918, University Library of Munich, Germany.