Report NEP-PUB-2012-05-08This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liran Einav & Dan Knoepfle & Jonathan D. Levin & Neel Sundaresan, 2012. "Sales Taxes and Internet Commerce," NBER Working Papers 18018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Figari, Francesco & Paulus, Alari & Sutherland, Holly & Tsakloglou, Panos & Verbist, Gerlinde & Zantomio, Francesca, 2012. "Taxing Home Ownership: Distributional Effects of Including Net Imputed Rent in Taxable Income," IZA Discussion Papers 6493, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard Tol, 2012. "Maximum Carbon Taxes in the Short Run," Working Paper Series 3312, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Alicia H. Munnell, 2012. "Social Security's Financial Outlook: the 2012 Update in Perspective," Issues in Brief ib2012-9, Center for Retirement Research, revised Apr 2012.
- Francisca Guedes de Oliveira, 2012. "Empirical Determinants of Government Efficiency: A study Based on Objective Indicators," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers), Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto) 03, Faculdade de Economia e GestÃ£o, Universidade CatÃ³lica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Guglielmo Barone & Gaia Narciso, 2012. "The Effect Of Mafia On Public Transfers," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp398, IIIS.