Report NEP-PUB-2012-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorsten Drautzburg & Harald Uhlig, 2011. "Fiscal Stimulus and Distortionary Taxation," Working Papers 2011-005, Becker Friedman Institute for Research In Economics.
- Patricia Apps & Ngo Van Long & Ray Rees, 2011. "Optimal Piecewise Linear Income Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 655, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Pickhardt, Michael & Seibold, Goetz, 2011. "Income tax evasion dynamics: Evidence from an agent-based econophysics model," CAWM Discussion Papers 53, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Gwenola Trotin & Amedeo Piolatto, 2011. "Optimal tax enforcement under prospect theory," Working Papers. Serie AD 2011-24, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Doris Prammer, 2011. "Quality of taxation and the crisis: Tax shifts from a growth perspective," Taxation Papers 29, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Addessi, William & Saltari, Enrico, 2011. "The effect of debt tax benefits on firm investment decisions," MPRA Paper 35436, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- François Facchini & Mickaël Melki, 2011. "Optimal Government Size and Economic Growth in France (1871-2008) : An explanation by the State and Market Failures," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11077, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Áron Kiss & Pálma Mosberger, 2011. "The elasticity of taxable income of high earners: Evidence from Hungary," MNB Working Papers 2011/11, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (the central bank of Hungary).
- Carlo Mazzaferro & Marcello Morciano, 2011. "Measuring intra-generational and inter-generational redistribution in the reformed Italian social security system," Working Papers 11, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.