Report NEP-PUB-2011-11-14This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andras Simonovits, 2011. "Higher tax morale implies a higher optimal income tax rate," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1137, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Findeisen, Sebastian & Sachs, Dominik, 2011. "Education and Optimal Dynamic Taxation," IZA Discussion Papers 6056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stéphane Gauthier, 2011. "Optimal Tax Base with Administrative Fixed Costs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11060, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ossi KorkeamÃƒÂ¤ki, 2011. "The Finnish payroll tax cut experiment revisited, or where did the money go?," ERSA conference papers ersa11p898, European Regional Science Association.
- Monacelli, Tommaso & Perotti, Roberto, 2011. "Redistribution and the Multiplier," CEPR Discussion Papers 8641, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stéphane Gauthier & Guy Laroque, 2011. "Second-best Random Redistribution," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 11062, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Verónica Amarante & Marisa Bucheli & Cecilia Olivieri & Ivone Perazzo, 2011. "Redistributive effects of indirect taxes: comparing arithmetical and behavioral simulations in Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 2311, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Pivato, Marcus, 2011. "A fair pivotal mechanism for nonpecuniary public goods," MPRA Paper 34525, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leslie J. Reinhorn, 2011. "Production efficiency and excess supply," Working Papers 2011_13, Durham University Business School.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 2011. "Public-Private Partnerships and Infrastructure Provision in the United States," Documentos de Trabajo, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile 277, Centro de EconomÃa Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Zuzana Smidova, 2011. "Public Sector Spending Efficiency in Estonia: Healthcare and Local Government," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 881, OECD Publishing.
- Francisco Azpitarte & Olga Alonso-Villar, 2011. "Ray-invariant intermediate inequality measures: A Lorenz dominance criterion," Working Papers 226, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Chi, Wei, 2011. "Capital Income and Income Inequality: Evidence from Urban China," MPRA Paper 34521, University Library of Munich, Germany.