Report NEP-PUB-2011-04-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Alm & Sally Wallace, 2011. "Taxpayer Reporting Responses and the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Working Papers 1109, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Jacquet, Laurence & Lehmann, Etienne & Van der Linden, Bruno, 2011. "Optimal Redistributive Taxation with Both Labor Supply and Labor Demand Responses," IZA Discussion Papers 5642, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Francisco Martinez Mora, 2011. "The peer group effect and the optimality properties of head and income taxes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11/26, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Pierre Pestieau & Grégory Ponthière, 2008. "Should we subsidize longevity?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00586236, HAL.
- Donni Olivier & Bargain Olivier, 2011. "Optimal Commodity Taxation and Redistribution within Households," THEMA Working Papers 2011-07, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- James Alm & Todd Cherry & Michael Jones & Michael McKee, 2011. "Taxpayer Information Assistance Services and Tax Compliance Behavior," Working Papers 1101, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Daniele Franco (editor), 2011. "Fiscal Policy: Lessons from the Crisis," Workshop and Conferences 6, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Buechel, Berno, 2011. "A note on Condorcet consistency and the median voter," Working Paper Series in Economics 17, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.