Report NEP-PUB-2011-03-12This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erlend E. Bø & Peter J. Lambert & Thor O. Thoresen, 2011. "Horizontal inequity under a dual income tax system: principles and measurement," Discussion Papers 647, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Guner, Nezih & Kaygusuz, Remzi & Ventura, Gustavo, 2011. "Income Taxation of U.S. Households: Basic Facts," IZA Discussion Papers 5549, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Elena Sochirca & Sandra Tavares Silva, 2011. "Efficient redistribution policy: an analysis focused on the quality of institutions and public education," FEP Working Papers 406, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric & Leiner-Killinger, Nadine & Slavík, Michal, 2011. "The response of labour taxation to changes in government debt," Working Paper Series 1307, European Central Bank.
- Barnabas M. Garay & Andras Simonovits & Janos Toth, 2011. "Local Interaction in Tax Evasion," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1104, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.