Report NEP-PUB-2011-02-05This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Díaz-Giménez & Josep Pijoan-Mas, 2011. "Flat Tax Reforms: Investment Expensing And Progressivity," Working Papers wp2011_1101, CEMFI.
- Christian Ferreda & MatÃas Tapia, 2010. "Redistributive Taxation, Incentives, and the Intertemporal Evolution of Human Capital," Documentos de Trabajo 390, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- Dean Baker, 2011. "The Deficit-Reducing Potential of a Financial Speculation Tax," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2011-02, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Alicia H. Munnell & Anthony Webb & Francesca Golub-Sass, 2010. "How Will Higher Tax Rates Affect the National Retirement Risk Index?," Issues in Brief ib2010-19, Center for Retirement Research, revised Dec 2010.
- Pinje, Jori Veng & Boserup, Simon Halphen, 2011. "Tax evasion, information reporting, and the regressive bias hypothesis," MPRA Paper 28406, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luc Behaghel & David M. Blau, 2010. "Framing Social Security Reform: Behavioral Responses to Changes in the Full Retirement Age," Working Papers wp243, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.