Report NEP-PUB-2011-01-30This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Terezie Lokajickova, 2011. "The Golden Rule of Public Finance and the Productivity of Public Capital," Working Papers IES 2011/03, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jan 2010.
- Ivica, Urban, 2011. "Duclos-Jalbert-Araar decomposition of redistributive effect: implementation issues," MPRA Paper 28068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Hubert Kempf, 2011. "Leadership in Public Good Provision: a Timing Game Perspective," Working Papers halshs-00556944, HAL.
- Massimiliano Piacenza & Gilberto Turati, 2010. "Does fiscal discipline towards sub-national governments affect citizens’ well-being? evidence on health," Working Papers 2010/56, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Gbewopo Attila, 2011. "Corruption, taxation and economic growth: theory and evidence," Working Papers halshs-00556668, HAL.
- Bargain, Olivier & Dolls, Mathias & Neumann, Dirk & Peichl, Andreas & Siegloch, Sebastian, 2011. "Tax-Benefit Systems in Europe and the US: Between Equity and Efficiency," IZA Discussion Papers 5440, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ronald B. Davies & Johannes Voget, 2010. "Tax Competition in an Expanding European Union," GEE Papers 0033, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia e da Inovação, revised Jan 2011.
- Cahuc, Pierre & Carcillo, Stéphane, 2011. "The Detaxation of Overtime Hours: Lessons from the French Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 5439, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manzo, Marco & Monteduro, Maria Teresa, 2010. "From IRAP to CBIT: tax distortions and redistributive effects," MPRA Paper 28070, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leahy, Eimear & Lyons, Seán & Tol, Richard S. J., 2010. "The Distributional Effects of Value Added Tax in Ireland," Papers WP366, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).