Report NEP-PUB-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Vasia Panousi, 2010. "Capital taxation with entrepreneurial risk," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2010-56, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Item repec:col:000162:007702 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Borys Grochulski, 2010. "On the optimality of Ramsey taxes in Mirless economies," Working Paper 10-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Philipp Doerrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2010. "Progressive Taxation and Tax Morale," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 01-06, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Erwin OOGHE & Andreas PEICHL, 2010. "Fair and efficient taxation under partial control: theory and evidence," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces10.32, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Lisi, Gaetano, 2010. "Optimal taxation and monitoring in an economy with matching frictions and underground activities," MPRA Paper 27701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stefano Manestra, 2010. "A short history of tax compliance in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 81, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.