Report NEP-PUB-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- FitzRoy, Felix & Jin, Jim, 2009. "Are Two Tax Rates Better than One?," IZA Discussion Papers 4167, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Matthew Weinzierl, 2009. "The Optimal Taxation of Height: A Case Study of Utilitarian Income Redistribution," NBER Working Papers 14976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Epstein, Gil S. & Gang, Ira N., 2009. "Why Pay Taxes When No One Else Does?," IZA Discussion Papers 4153, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2009. "Conspicuous Leisure: Optimal Income Taxation when both Relative Consumption and Relative Leisure Matter," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 774, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- William K. Jaeger, 2009. "The Welfare Effects of Environmental Taxation," Working Papers 2009.9, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "Marginal tax rates and tax-favoured pension savings of the self-employed Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2009:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2010. "Capital taxation during the U.S. Great Depression," Working Papers 670, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ver:wpaper:54 is not listed on IDEAS anymore