Report NEP-PUB-2009-02-14This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kai Zhao, 2009. "Social Security, Differential Fertility, and the Dynamics of the Earnings Distribution," UWO Department of Economics Working Papers 20091, University of Western Ontario, Department of Economics.
- Lund, Diderik, 2009. "Rent Taxation for Nonrenewable Resources," Memorandum 01/2009, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Immervoll, Herwig & Kleven, Henrik Jacobsen & Kreiner, Claus Thustrup & Verdelin, Nicolaj, 2009. "An Evaluation of the Tax-Transfer Treatment of Married Couples in European Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3965, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Holmlund, Bertil & Söderström, Martin, 2008. "Estimating dynamic income responses to tax reforms: Swedish evidence," Working Paper Series 2008:28, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Maria Rosaria Marino & Sandro Momigliano & Pietro Rizza, 2008. "The Italian public finances in the period 1998-2007: temporary factors, medium-term trends and discretionary measures," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 15, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.