Report NEP-PUB-2008-02-16This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00243060_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nadja Dwenger, 2008. "Tax Loss Offset Restrictions - Last Resort for the Treasury?: An Empirical Evaluation of Tax Loss Offset Restrictions Based on Micro Data," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 764, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don Schlagenhauf, 2008. "The tax treatment of homeowners and landlords and the progressivity of income taxation," Working Paper, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta 2008-06, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Grossmann, Volker & Strulik, Holger, 2008. "Should Continued Family Firms Face Lower Taxes Than Other Estates?," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-387, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Jean-Yves Duclos & Bernard Fortin & Andrée-Anne Fournier, 2007. "An Analysis of Effective Marginal Tax Rates in Quebec," Cahiers de recherche, CIRPEE 0746, CIRPEE.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2008. "Optimal Provision of Multiple Excludable Public Goods," NBER Working Papers 13797, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanming Fang & Peter Norman, 2008. "Toward an Efficiency Rationale for the Public Provision of Private Goods," NBER Working Papers 13827, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.