Report NEP-PUB-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefania Albanesi, 2007. "Optimal taxation of entrepreneurial capital with private information," Discussion Papers, Columbia University, Department of Economics 0607-11, Columbia University, Department of Economics.
- Simeon Djankov & Tim Ganser & Caralee McLiesh & Rita Ramalho & Andrei Shleifer, 2008. "The Effect of Corporate Taxes on Investment and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 13756, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2008. "Using Tax Expenditures to Achieve Energy Policy Goals," NBER Working Papers 13753, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanghamitra Bandyopadhyay & Joan Esteban, 2007. "Redistributive Taxation and PublicExpenditures," STICERD - Distributional Analysis Research Programme Papers, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE 95, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- MarÃa A. GarcÃa-ValiÃ±as & Roberto FernÃ¡ndez Llera & Benno Torgler, 2008. "More Income Equality or Not? An Empirical Analysis of Individuals' Preferences for Redistribution," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology 226, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.