Report NEP-PUB-2007-12-01This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:tud:ddpiec:188 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Backus & Espen Henriksen & Kjetil Storesletten, 2007. "Taxes and the Global Allocation of Capital," NBER Working Papers 13624, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diego Martínez, 2007. "Optimal federal taxes with public inputs," Working Papers 07.16, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Haufler, Andreas & Schulte, Christian, 2007. "Merger Policy and Tax Competition," Discussion Papers in Economics 2074, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dan Li & Shunfeng Song, 2007. "Property Tax in Urban China," Working Papers 07-008, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics & University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Schuknecht, Ludger & von Hagen, Jürgen & Wolswijk, Guido, 2007. "Government Risk Premiums in the Bond Market: EMU and Canada," CEPR Discussion Papers 6579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew J. Kotchen, 2007. "Voluntary Provision of Public Goods for Bads: A Theory of Environmental Offsets," NBER Working Papers 13643, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.