Report NEP-PUB-2007-08-14This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francois Gourio, 2007. "Putty-Clay Technology And Stock Market Volatility," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, Boston University - Department of Economics WP2007-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Ugo Colombino & Rolf Aaberge, 2006. "Designing Optimal Taxes with a Microeconometric Model of Household Labour Supply," CHILD Working Papers, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY wp20_06, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Eva Gutiï¿½rrez-i-Puigarnau & Jos van Ommeren, 2007. "Welfare Effects of Distortionary Company Car Taxation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-060/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 20 Mar 2009.
- Olivier Bargain & Tim Callan, 2007. "Analysing the Effects of Tax-benefit Reforms on Income Distribution: A decomposition Approach," Papers, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) WP197, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kristian, BEHRENS & Johnathan H. HAMILTON & Gianmarco I.P., OTTAVIANO, 2007. "Commodity tax competition and industry location under the destination - and the origin - principle," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques), UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques 2007020, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.
- Leon Bettendorf & Albert van der Horst & Ruud A. de Mooij, 2007. "Corporate Tax Policy and Unemployment in Europe: An Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-056/2, Tinbergen Institute.