Report NEP-PUB-2006-10-28This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Piketty, Thomas & Saez, Emmanuel, 2006. "How Progessive is the US Federal Tax System? An Historical and International Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 5778, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Díaz-Giménez, Javier & Pijoan-Mas, Josep, 2006. "Flat Tax Reforms in the US: A Boon for the Income Poor," CEPR Discussion Papers 5812, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Piketty, Thomas & Qian, Nancy, 2006. "Income Inequality and Progressive Income Taxation in China and India, 1986-2015," CEPR Discussion Papers 5703, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Conconi, Paola & Perroni, Carlo & Riezman, Raymond, 2006. "Is Partial Tax Harmonization Desirable?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5761, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Keuschnigg, Christian, 2006. "Exports, Foreign Direct Investment and the Costs of Coporate Taxation," CEPR Discussion Papers 5769, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cassou, Steven P. & Hamilton, Stephen F. & Gorostiaga Alonso, Miren Arantzazu & Gutiérrez Huerta, María José, 2006. "Second-best tax policy in a growing economy with externalities," DFAEII Working Papers 2006-03, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.