Report NEP-PUB-2006-01-01This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gene Amromin & Paul Harrison & Nellie Liang & Steve Sharpe, 2005. "How did the 2003 dividend tax cut affect stock prices and corporate payout policy?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2005-57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Baclet, Alexandre & Dell, Fabien & Wrohlich, Katharina, 2005. "Income Taxation and Household Size: Would French Family Splitting Make German Families Better Off?," IZA Discussion Papers 1894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alessandro Balestrino, . "Tax Avoidance, Endogenous Social Norms, and the Comparison Income Effect," EPRU Working Paper Series, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 05-15, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Dec 2005.
- Peter Diamond, 2005. "Pensions for an Aging Population," NBER Working Papers 11877, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf & Jongsang Park, 2005. "A Comment on the Role of Prices for Excludable Public Goods," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0524, Department of Economics, Tufts University.