Report NEP-PUB-2005-09-29This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Saku Aura & Thomas Davidoff, 2005. "Optimal Commodity Taxation when Land and Structures must be Taxed at the Same Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 1522, CESifo Group Munich.
- Peter Birch Sørensen, 2005. "Dual Income Taxation: Why and How?," EPRU Working Paper Series 05-10, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Constantin Gurdgiev, 2005. "Optimal Taxation Policy in the Presence of Comprehensive Reference Externalities," Trinity Economics Papers 2000511, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Yvonne Adema & Lex Meijdam & Harrie A. A Verbon, 2005. "The International Spillover Effects of Pension Reform," CESifo Working Paper Series 1540, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gerhard Glomm & Jürgen Jung & Changmin Lee & Chung Tran, 2005. "Public Pensions and Capital Accumulation: The Case of Brazil," CESifo Working Paper Series 1539, CESifo Group Munich.
- Corneo, Giacomo & Fong, Christina, 2005. "What's the monetary value of distributive justice?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Abele, S.C. & Stasser, G., 2005. "Continuous versus Step-Level Public Good Games," Research Paper ERS-2005-015-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.