Report NEP-PUB-2005-01-09This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:got:cegedp:37 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bargain, Olivier, 2004. "Normative Evaluation of Tax Policies: From Households to Individuals," IZA Discussion Papers 1441, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bargain, Olivier & Moreau, Nicolas, 2005. "Is the Collective Model of Labor Supply Useful for Tax Policy Analysis? A Simulation Exercise," IZA Discussion Papers 1451, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christian Groth & Poul Schou, 2004. "Capital Taxation, Growth, and Non-renewable Resources," EPRU Working Paper Series 04-16, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Kevin Milligan & Mark Stabile, 2004. "The Integration of Child Tax Credits and Welfare: Evidence from the National Child Benefit Program," NBER Working Papers 10968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:kas:wpaper:58/04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore