Report NEP-PUB-2003-01-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sanjeev Goyal & Fernando Vega-Redondo, 2003. "Network Formation and Social Coordination," Working Papers 481, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kilkenny, Maureen & Melkonian, Tigran A., 2002. "Local Fiscal Strategy to Retain Heterogeneous Firms," Staff General Research Papers 10166, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Baldwin, Richard E. & Forslid, Rikard, 2002. "Tax Competition and the Nature of Capital," Research Papers in Economics 2002:18, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Rüdiger Pethig & Andreas Wagener, 2003. "Profit Tax Competition and Formula Apportionment," Volkswirtschaftliche DiskussionsbeitrÃ¤ge 106-03, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Jeffrey Church & Neil Gandal & David Krause, 2003. "Indirect Network Effects and Adoption Externalities," Microeconomics 0301001, EconWPA.
- Costas Hadjiyiannis & Panos Hatzipanayotou & Michael S. Michael, 2002. "Optimal Tax Policies under Two-Stage Clean-Up, Cross-Border Pollution and Capital Mobility," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 0204, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.