Report NEP-PUB-2001-12-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Whalley, 2001. "Puzzles Over International Taxation of Cross Border Flows of Capital Income," NBER Working Papers 8662, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2001. "Taxes and Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 8657, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina & Ignazio Angeloni & Federico Etro, 2001. "Institutional Rules for Federations," NBER Working Papers 8646, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:wobago:2708 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael Baker & Jonathan Gruber & Kevin Milligan, 2001. "The Retirement Incentive Effects of Canada's Income Security Programs," NBER Working Papers 8658, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Wildasin, 2001. "Local Public Finance in the Aftermath of September 11," Public Economics, EconWPA 0112005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wop:wobama:1408 is not listed on IDEAS anymore