Report NEP-PUB-2000-01-17This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Randall S. Kroszner & Thomas Stratmann, 2000. "Does Political Ambiguity Pay? Corporate Campaign Contributions and the Rewards to Legislator Reputation," NBER Working Papers 7475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pranab Bardhan and and Dilip Mookherjee., 1999. "Relative Capture of Local and Central Governments: An Essay in the Political Economy of Decentralization," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C99-109, University of California at Berkeley.
- Rebecca M. Blank, David Card and Philip K. Robins, 1999. "Financial Incentives for Increasing Work and Income Among Low-Income Families," Economics Working Papers E99-264, University of California at Berkeley.
- Gary Burtless & Joseph F. Quinn, 2000. "Retirement Trends and Policies to Encourage Work Among Older Americans," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 436, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ruhi Saith and Barbara Harriss-White, . "Anti-poverty Policy: Screening for Eligibility Using Village-level Evidence," QEH Working Papers qehwps31, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Paul A. David, Bronwyn H. Hall and Andrew A. Toole., 1999. "Is Public R&D a Complement or Substitute for Private R&D? A Review of the Econometric Evidence," Economics Working Papers E99-269, University of California at Berkeley.
- Item repec:ucb:calbwp:e99-267 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubwor:199917 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gevers, J. & Gelissen, J. & Arts, W., 1999. "Public health care in balance : exploring popular support for health care systems in the European Union," WORC Paper 19, Tilburg University, Work and Organization Research Centre.
- Item repec:dgr:kubwor:199918 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pranab Bardhan and Maitreesh Ghatak., 1999. "Inequality, Market Imperfections, and Collective Action Problems," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C99-108, University of California at Berkeley.