Report NEP-PUB-1999-05-10This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:9903 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:boc:bococf:152 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Peter Diamond & Jean Geanakoplos, 1999. "Social Security Investment in Equities I: Linear Case," NBER Working Papers 7103, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Roger H. Gordon & Wei Li, 1999. "Government as a Discriminating Monopolist in the Financial Market: The Case of China," NBER Working Papers 7110, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Holmlund, Bertil & Kolm, Ann-Sofie, 1999. "Economic Integration, Imperfect Competition, and International Policy Coordination," Working Paper Series 1999:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Beatrice Weder, 1999. "Do Corrupt Governments Receive Less Foreign Aid?," NBER Working Papers 7108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eduardo Engel & Ronald Fischer & Alexander Galetovic, 1999. "Toll Competition Among Congested Roads," NBER Technical Working Papers 0239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:wop:epruwp:9902 is not listed on IDEAS anymore